Do you have any types of chemical Peel tattoo removal technique in your mind? Do you have any idea how it is done? Know what are the steps you should go through? Any idea what are the side effects you will get? Have you ever see how it looks like when you are currently in the middle of this treatment? In this article, you will discover some of the chemical peel categories that is available today.
Chemical peels are becoming widely used methods to remove any unwanted ink. It is important to remember that this is a serious method of tattoo removal technique which can lead to a serious pain and scarring if you are not following the appropriate instruction of the treatment.
There are lot of chemicals people tend to use in order to remove their unwanted tattoos nowadays. These are the examples of top 5 chemical peels, from the strongest to the weakest:
- This is the strongest chemical peel available nowadays that provide the greatest and most dramatic results.
2. Trichloroacetic Acids
- Trichloroacetic Acids is the most common substance can be found in the medium of chemical peels.
- Jessner's is considered as a light chemical peel that is slightly stronger than both the salicyclic and glycolic acids.
4. Salicyclic Acids
- Salicyclic Acids is strongest than glycolic acids and is the most common acids used in Beta Hydroxy Acids which provides a slightly deeper chemical peel with longer lasting results.
5. Glycolic Acids
- Glycolic Acids is one of the most common Alpha Hydroxy Acid which also known as AHAs, is usually used to reduce the smooth rough skin, appearance of fine lines, and produce a more even skin tone.
Find out more information regarding these top 5 chemical peels and natural tattoo removal technique at Anne's website.
Each type of chemical is different in terms of the acidity levels. The most popular chemical that are available on market today is TCA acids (which also known as Trichloroacetic Acids. All of these chemicals are widely being used as a main ingredient in chemical peel tattoo removal treatment. By applying one of these chemical onto your skin, it will start to react by rejecting any foreign thing that is in it including the ink.
The process of this treatment is basically rubbing the chemical onto your tattoo. It will start to burn the first layer of your skin and after a few days, the burn scabbing will occurs and the scab starts to peel off together with the ink. You have to repeat the process for a few times until your tattoo completely gone and being replaced with a fresh blank slate.
Check out the pictures during the process of this treatment from the beginning till the end of the treatment on Anne Mady’s website. I am very sure, after you see those pictures, you might want to consider the other safest & painless treatment, by using natural substances maybe, instead of chemical peels which only will cause pain. Click here for more info regarding chemical peels & natural tattoo removal methods.